Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Hello from Cholula, Puebla!

How was everyone's week?

My week has been pretty good, it went by super fast. I cant believe it is already Monday again. Next month i hit a year already in the mission, Its going by so fast. When I first got out on my mission i remember thinking i couldn't make it two years. Now i feel like "ah man this stinks, I have to go home in a year" Its cool how your attitude changes towards things while you're out here.

We had a seventy come to the mission last week. In the church we have a very organized leadership system in the church, which is made up of the prophet, his councilors, and the quorum of the 12 apostles. And right after them are the seventies. So it was a pretty special opportunity we had this last week. He gave us a lot of good insights and advice to help us improve in our areas. 

Other than that this week not to much happened. We did however have the confirmations of the family that was baptized last week, which of course awesome :)

I want every to keep my Great Grandfather in their prayers this week. He is the hospital with some heart problems. I sure do love him!

I love all you guys, and hope you have a great week! Remember that everything that happens in your life is for a reason, and that God has a plan for us. A magnificent plan, and everything he puts in our path is designed to make us stronger and better. Every single one of you has a potential you can't even begin to imagine.
Love you all,
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment