Monday, October 21, 2013

Change...

So I have officially been changed out of Quetzalcoatl. I was very sad for a couple of days. It is definitely my favorite area in the mission, and it probably will stay that way.
But that is in the past! Now I'm in the actual city of Puebla, the first time in my whole mission. I'm in the Mayorazgo Zone, in a ward called 16 de septiempre. I'm still a district leader, and my district is almost half sisters! We're 6 elders and 4 sisters. Its crazy how many sisters are arriving to the mission. Another cool thing is that I have the Zone leaders in my district, and my dad Elder Betts is one of the Zone Leaders! He goes home this change, so I'll be here with him when he does! That was a happy announcement in the changes meeting:)
My companions name is Elder Contreras. Hes sweet. He's from Ecuador, hes obedient, and he works really hard! We are opening this area, so we've been walking around a little lost all week ha. But we did already find a new investigator, and he has a baptismal date:) and we hope to find a lot more this week!
On Saturday I went back to Quetzalcoatl for the baptism of the young lady we were teaching named Catalina:) We had a couple almost disasters happen, but in the end it all went well:) I will attach pictures of the baptism and some others from Quetzalcoatl also!
Today we played soccer with the whole zone (minus the sisters, they say we're to aggressive). It was cool, the zone here seems really cool. We call it the Arizona zone because there's like 5 of us from Arizona ha.
I love you guys! And I hope you have great weeks! 
 
 
 
Bye,
Elder Wilson
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment