Tuesday, October 8, 2013

General Conference!

Conference weekend was amazing! I really heard some amazing things. I definitely felt like there was some talks given specifically to me. My favorite talks were both by president uchtdorf, elder hollands, and elder Bednars. What did you guys think? Write me and tell me what your favorite talks were! and if you didn't get a chance to watch it, well, watch it at lds.org and then write me and tell me! These conference talks truly are scripture for our day, if we follow there council we will be able to overcome the difficulties and trials of these last days. President Monson, his counselors, and the quorum of the twelve apostles are the lords chosen prophets, seers, and revelators, and the messages they share are exactly what the lord needs and wants us to hear in these Latter-days.
 
I will be short this week. I just want to invite you all to watch, read, and study general conference. If you do so with a sincere heart, and ask your heavenly father to know if theses messages are true, you will feel an ever more abundant peace in your life, and you will know for a fact that your father in heaven loves you.
 Here is the Link:
 
I love you guys,
here are some pics, my trainer elder betts came to visit Cholula today, so I got to hang with him all day!
Have good weeks!
Elder Wilson
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment