Monday, September 30, 2013

9-30-2013

I'm really sorry to everyone I didn't respond to last week! I actually never did get the chance to come back and answer everyone. So for that my message here is going to to be kinda of short. That's okay though, because this week wasn't super exciting. Ill just tell you all a few things exciting that happened!
1. We had a leadership meeting in Puebla. It was my first one, so I didn't know what t expect. But it was super cool! I got to see a lot of my friends from the mission and we had Little Caesars Pizza at the end! Which is a really big deal in here.
2. I finally learned how to pronounce the double R in Spanish. It took me a year, but I finally got it! Becoming more and more Mexican every day!
3. I hit a year on Thursday!
4.Yesterday I confirmed Raquel, the Women who got baptized last week! I was so nervous, I don't know why, I have done it before but my leg was shaking uncontrollably. It was a really awesome experience, even though I was nervous.

I will write more next week! Watch and enjoy general conference this week!
I love you guys.
Elder Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment