Wednesday, December 4, 2013

11/25/2013 (A Little Behind!)

Hello Everyone! How were your weeks? Mine was great! We finally had the Baptism of our investigator named Norma. We had it on Friday night, super late, but we did have it:) It was great. But last night I got some pretty unexpected news. I have changes. Its really weird because I only have 6 weeks here, but that's the way it is, they are shipping me out of here! I still don't know where, Ill find out tomorrow though.
I can 100% say that i really enjoyed this area and completely understand and see why I was sent here. Ive never had a time in my life where the Holy Ghost as inspired and influenced me as it has being here in this area with the companion that I've had. Ive learned so much, and I've grown so much. Even though it was only 6 weeks, this transfer will have a great effect on the rest of my mission.

Ill be short in this email today. But I'm gonna send some pics. I love you guys, happy thanksgiving, and happy birthday to all the birthdays there are!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment