Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Elder Womack

Hey Everybody!!
How's everything going there back at home?
Sounds like everyone is getting ready for that san fran trip next week. That'll be great! Make sure to send pictures.
Well everyone, what are your summer plans? Any big trips or activities planned? Fill me in!
I am having a great time here in Tehuacan, and I have a new companion. His name is Elder Womack, from Caysville Utah. He's awesome, we're having so much fun and working hard. It's the best my mission has been in awhile. We already had one baptism together, and we have more each of the next 3 or 4 weeks:) The Lord has really blessed this whole zone lately.
2 sister missionaries, sister smith and sister Gomez had 3 baptisms on Saturday, which was an absolute miracle. We weren't expecting it at all, so to congratulate them we wrote a funny little rap in Spanish and rapped it to them Saturday night. We decided that we are going to do make a personalized every time someone baptizes in the zone.
It's definitely been strange lately, I hit 20 months since i started my mission today. I'm one of the oldies now haha. But its great!
I love you guys. Remember that, even when you feel alone and that no one understands, there's always someone there. All you gotta do is kneel down and offer a prayer.
I love you guys!
Elder Wilson    

No comments:

Post a Comment