Monday, June 23, 2014

Big News!!

Hello Everybody!

I have news! Well, not really because I haven't written barely at all these last few months. So I guess I should give some background.
Well since the beginning of April I have been back in the city of Tehuacan, my favorite place in all of Puebla! The last six weeks I have been with a great companion named Elder Womack. Elder Womack and I have been having a great time here as zone leaders, and the zone has had a lot of success these last few months, its just been a great time! I was fully expecting to finish my mission here but... I got the call last night that I have changes... Big bummer. So tomorrow I will be reassigned to a new area, and I will be finishing my mission there! I also got the call that I will be training a new missionary, so that means I won't be a zone leader anymore. But that's alright! That's how the church works, one day you can be a bishop, the next day a primary teacher! I'm excited. Very nervous, but excited-
 
Another interesting thing that happened this week was... The secretaries called me and told me they were arranging my flight plans. It's coming fast guys... September 17th I will be there.
I've absolutely loved the last 21 months that I've served, and I'm excited to go in and make these last three months the best of my mission:)
You guys all have a great week! I love you and have a great week!
P.s. Some pics!!
 









 

No comments:

Post a Comment